Data analyst (interim)
Functie Data analyst (interim)
For our client, a financial institution, in the Amsterdam region, we are looking for an interim data analyst to join their team.
Your key tasks consist of:
• Deliver road map in an effective and efficient way;
• Execute the data definition process;
o Execute the process via an agile scrum way of working;
o Set up and maintain design principles for data lake components and way of working;
o Deliver conform agreed principles and quality criteria: business terms, conceptual data models, data requirements;
o Report on the process and communication to stakeholders;
• Maintaining business terms and definitions, including data quality requirements and additional meta data;
• Provide support and enable others to effectively and efficiently execute the data definition process.
Profiel Data analyst (interim)
• Advanced understanding and experience in the area of data management and/or IT, process management and agile way of working;
• Experienced in writing business terms, understanding of the importance of definitions;
• Excellent communication skills and English language skills both spoken and in word;
• Proven experience with the management of professionals.
• Advance knowledge of banking processes and products;
• Understanding of Entity / Relationship Data Modelling, being able to interpret logical and conceptual data models and able to explain these models in a natural language.
You are pragmatic and problem-solving in the realm of data management and standardisation in a complex organisation.
6 months with possible extension.