Data analyst Finance & Risk/Product Owner
Functie Data analyst Finance & Risk/Product Owner
For our client, a financial company, we are looking for an interim data analyst with knowledge and experience with data management who can make sure Finance and Risk data fits the needs and demands of consuming parties for analysis, reporting and accounting.
You will be working as a business analyst and product owner as part of a multi-disciplinary team (BusDevOps Squad) within the tribe Data Foundation. Squads are responsible for translating requirements of data consumers into data needs and building these data flows in the Finance & Risk data architecture. As a product owner you actively cooperate with the stakeholders for your squad and translate their demands into a balanced and prioritised backlog. You’re a frontrunner in cooperation within and outside the tribe.
Profiel Data analyst Finance & Risk/Product Owner
- Prioritize the backlog by drawing up roadmaps, aligning with related parties and performing active stakeholder management of data suppliers and consumers.
- Improve the way of working and cooperation within your squads and within the tribe. You work actively with other product owners, Agile coaches, chapter leads, tribe lead and IT area lead.
- Work iteratively on the alignment of data requirements between Finance and Risk on a product by product base.
- Additional align with data users, data owners and other stakeholders and facilitate the process to come to a single source of truth.
- Document data models and data definitions in the data dictionary and make sure of maintenance of these meta data management items.
- Are sparring partner for the IT-colleagues in the squad for translating conceptual, logical or dimensional data models into physical data models.
- Experienced as product owner in combination with a content responsibility
- Experienced in an Agile environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge and recent experience within the Finance and Risk domain in the banking industry
- Conceptually and analytically strong capabilities in order to make proper modelling choices
- Experienced in data analysis, modelling, conceptual, logical and dimensional models (OFSAA and BDW)
- Excellent in English