For our client, a financial company in the Amsterdam region, we are looking for an interim Data Scientist.
The right candidate has the following skill set:
- Known with languages such as Python, R, MATLAB, C++
- Able to write clear, clean and testable code
- Familiar with most applied modern statistics methodologies such as Nnets, Forests, Boosting
- Quantitative analysis. You have the ability to read, understand and communicate, clearly and quickly, mathematical concepts and modern statistical methods models
- Data processing skills. Able to handle large sets of structured and unstructured data sources. Comfortable with data wrangling and manipulation
- Data visualization. Familiarity with tools such as Shiny, Qlik, JS and D3
- Data tools. Familiarity with different data-base tools such as SQL, MondoDB, ElasticSearch. Included here are cloud platforms such as Azure and distributed computing like Hadoop tools
- Strong affinity with financial markets and asset management
- Collaboration tools. Full proficiency in Git or similar.
Financial company in the Amsterdam region.
Approx. 6 months with possible extension.