Dynamics CRM Business Analyst
Function Dynamics CRM Business Analyst
The function calls for a deep dive understanding of the platform role in the big picture, business functions, technical components design and overall strategic goals of the platform. Regarding this assignment the BA is focusing on MS CRM Dynamics in particular.
Our client is planning to further roll out the implemented CRM Dynamics application.
They require a Business Analyst who is able to support the stakeholders and Domain Manager by delivering several project results.
You are the link between the business and the field of business, process and IT-related topics. With your knowledge and experience you know how to analyze the current situation and translate your findings into future scenarios including concrete plans. With your communicative and analytic skills you are able to translate business requirements into solutions and to present the proposed solutions to both business as technical colleagues.
You will be responsible for analyzing, documenting, challenging and communicating the requirements and support the development.
Main activities and specific job responsibilities:
• delivery of several products such as the business analyses, impact analyses, product &
process descriptions resulting into qualitative solutions
• investigating, analyzing, documenting business requirements and functional specifications
• determining impact of business requirements
• delivery of business & functional requirements within the boundaries of standard solutions
• advising on initiatives with regards to pre-implementation, launching and IT aspects
• supporting business to describe business processes
• supporting business departments to optimise their processes
• conducting preliminary analysis
• supporting in vendor management and evaluation
Profile Dynamics CRM Business Analyst
Our ideal candidate:
• has a Business/IT degree (HBO BI)
• 7-10 years of relevant experience with commercial excellence (CRM, customer contact, ebusiness)
• has experience with MS Dynamics, is able to deep dive into detail regarding MS Dynamics topics
• has experience with SCRUM
• has experience in improvement methodologies
• has experience in commercial and customer contact processes within financial institutions
• has experience and background in Banking business and IT
• is verbally and in writing excellent in English
• has experience with working under architecture
• has experience with implementing off the shelf automated business solutions
• has the skills to manage relationships with several internal stakeholders (front and back offices) as with IT colleagues
• is pro-active with a self-starting approach
• has good analytical skills
• is capable to work in a small team and to take ownership
• works accurately, under high pressure within fixed and short timeframes
• has worked within an international environment
• Conduct Feasibility Studies
• Perform Business Analysis resulting in concrete conclusions
• Supporting stakeholders during Pre-Project phases
• Business Processes Description and optimization
• Impact analyses
Furthermore, you are a team player who enjoys working in a dynamic and challenging environment. You are able to work independently and deliver results. You also are a critical thinker: you use your experience to rigorous challenge the suggested solutions.
As soon as possible, no part-time possibilities