As a Data Specialist you are:
- University degree in Accounting, Controlling, Business Administration, Economics or Financial Management
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience in a data quality focused role in the financial services or insurance industry
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements (e.g. Solvency II, IFRS9, MiFID II)
- Experience with IHS Markit EDM & SimCorp Dimension is a plus
- Experienced in a Lean, Agile, SAFe work environment.
The right candidate has the following personal skills:
- Passionate about data quality
- Quality driven with strong communication skills
- Furthermore, you are objective, creative, and a diplomatic team player
- Last but not least, you are an excellent analyst and problem solver.